Friday, September 15, 2023

Scotland Part 2

 We had an early start this morning as we headed off on a bus tour to Glencoe and Glenfinnan. I met a new friend on the way 

Hamish the Hairy Coo!


I’m finding the scenery here quite different to Ireland, but equally stunning. 

The Three Sisters of Glencoe

Fertility standing stone in Fort William 




Buachaille Etive Mor 
(The most photographed mountain in Scotland)


Loch Tulla 


We finally made it to Glenfinnan Viaduct, the bridge that the Hogwarts Express travels over! It was pretty cool 😎 





We also got to see Loch Shiel, aka The Black Lake at Hogwarts




A cute local having some lunch 😁


We picked up a car again this morning. We’d booked an automatic so we didn’t have to worry about anything more than where we were going, but they didn’t have any available when we went to collect, so they offered us a free upgrade to an MG SUV if we would take a manual, so we did that. More on our English road trip to come 😊




No comments:

Post a Comment

Oscars 2024

I wont get to see them in real time, because it’s a work day here, but I thought I’d put my two cents in for who I would like to win some of...