Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Scotland Part 1

 We flew into Glasgow after dropping the car back at Dublin airport. It had rained quite heavily on that drive, and it was still raining when we arrived in Glasgow. The drop in temperature was quite nice actually! We walked around in the rain for a while, before getting dinner

Flying into Glasgow




We caught the train to Edinburgh yesterday, and it’s such a cool city! So many centuries old buildings! I love the history everywhere. We caught the Hop on Hop off bus to have a look around. These photos include St Giles Cathedral, and The Royal Mile











We had lunch at The World’s End pub, which was an absolute highlight because we got to hang out with my friend Dhana!! We both joined theonering.net in 1999, and it was crazy to realise we have known each other for 24 years. My TOR.n friends are some of my longest standing non-school friendships, and I love them so much and wish we all got to hang out together more ❤️





Tomorrow we head north out of the city!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Oscars 2024

I wont get to see them in real time, because it’s a work day here, but I thought I’d put my two cents in for who I would like to win some of...