Sunday, April 9, 2023

Road Trip to Dubbo


 A couple of weeks ago, I went on a road trip with my beautiful friends Nicole, Julie, and Jo. We went out to visit Taronga Western Plains Zoo at Dubbo. While there, we met the gorgeous Nile, a resident hippopotamus. She was so cute! It was an amazing experience. 


We got to feed Nile (she loves lettuce!), and hang out with her for a while. I highly recommend going to meet her! 






We met some other new friends while we were there too 😊



















2 comments:

  1. Oh wow they’re fantastic shots, u feel like your in the enclosure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this thanks for sharing 🐾♥️🐾

    ReplyDelete

Oscars 2024

I wont get to see them in real time, because it’s a work day here, but I thought I’d put my two cents in for who I would like to win some of...