Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oscars 2024
I wont get to see them in real time, because it’s a work day here, but I thought I’d put my two cents in for who I would like to win some of...
-
Road Trip to Dubbo A couple of weeks ago, I went on a road trip with my beautiful friends Nicole, Julie, and Jo. We went out to visit Taron...
-
After what seemed like days, we finally arrived in Belfast, Northern Ireland. The weather guides had promised temperatures of 10 - 17 degree...
-
I wont get to see them in real time, because it’s a work day here, but I thought I’d put my two cents in for who I would like to win some of...
Hiya *waves* :D
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOk so I comment as Sharkywoo. That's interesting. How did you just use your name?
ReplyDeleteOhhh, like that, lol
ReplyDeleteHey!!!
ReplyDelete